Last month, I was putting together my third care package for my husband. I had filled the first two with store bought goodies and he loved them. I decided I wanted to fill this one with home made love. So I made a couple things, and shared the extras with friends. Those friends made things for their husbands and gave me some of their extras. So a lot of what I sent was made either by me, or my close friends. I really think he is going to feel the love in that care package. I knew right away that I wanted to make Oreo Truffles for my ranger. We had made them together for Christmas and gave them to all our loved ones. They are so easy to make and they taste SO GOOD.
- 1 Pack of Oreos
- 1 block of Cream Cheese, softened
- Melting White Chocolate
** Depending on the size you make your truffles you may need more or less white chocolate. I bought 4 boxes just to be safe.
- Using a food processor, crush up all of the Oreos.
- Mix in softened cream cheese.
- Scoop out balls of the mixture in the size you need. I made mine very small so i could fit more in the containers I was using for the care package. If you aren’t packaging them up, I would make them the size of a cookie dough scoop. Place on wax paper covered, cookie sheet.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes to set.
- Melt white chocolate, dip Oreo balls into the chocolate and place back onto cookie sheet.
- Let set in refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.