This was my favorite Disney Bound to make. My husband suggested we do something “scary” since we would be at Disney in October. So when he said Jack Skellington, I was thrilled! I LOVE Tim Burton and everything he does! But I knew it would be hard to find ANY thing that looked like Sally without just buying a costume. Hot Topic and Walmart both sold their own versions of Sally’s dress, but Disney Bounding isn’t about wearing costumes. So I decided to make my own skirt.
- Black & Grey Striped Shirt – Express – $8
- Black Joggers – Pac Sun – $50
- Jack Skellington Snapback – Spencer’s – $10
- Black Chucks – Previously Owned
- Hand-Made Skirt
- Black Cami – Forever 21 – $1.50
- Black & White Belt – Previously Owned
- Jack Skellington Light Up Necklace – Walgreens – $1
- Mickey Mouse Ears – $4 (Hand-Made Bow)
- Black Toms – Previously Owned
Eventually, I may do a post on how I made my Sally skirt, but for now you can just look at how cute we look in our Jack and Sally outfits!