My one year wedding anniversary is quickly approaching. I have been working on a series of gifts to surprise my husband when he returns from Ranger School. I decided to make a wall hanging for our bedroom. It is a very simple project that anyone can do. You can use any date or number that is important to you.
- Wooden Numbers
- Paint and Brushes
- Painters Tape
- Hot Glue Gun
**I bought the numbers at Walmart.
- Decide a color scheme. I chose black, white, and gold.
- Paint your numbers all one color.
- Place your painters tape on your canvas spaced out evenly.
- Paint your stripes black.
- I added an accent touch on top of the black stripes.
- Hot glue your painted numbers onto your painted canvas.
- Enjoy your beautiful new canvas!
This is such a simple project, anyone can do it! I can’t wait to hang it in our room. Have fun with it and make it work for your home decor! Happy Crafting!