- Nine, 4 in x 6 in pieces of card stock
- Nine,1 in x 3 in pieces of card stock
- Nine, 1 1/4 in x 3 1/4 in pieces of card stock
- Nine, 2 in circles of card stock
- Fine Tip Sharpie (not pictured)
- Something to Cut Paper (not pictured)
- Glue Stick (not pictured)
** I chose colors to match my recipe box. You can find card stock at any craft supply store in the scrap booking aisle.**
- Glue the circles onto the top of the 4×6 pieces. Be sure to glue them staggered so you can see each section from the front. Also, be sure to attach them low enough that the box can still shut without crushing them.
- Write the section titles on the 1×3 pieces then glue them in the center of the 1 1/4 x 3 1/4 pieces.
- Glue those pieces to the 4×6 piece, under the circle.
Section Title Examples:
- Soups & Salads
- Main Dishes
- Side Dishes
- Sweets & Treats
- This & That
For instructions how to make your own Recipe Box, click here.