Looking for a simple and affordable to decorate your door this spring? Look no further!
- Small Wire Wreath Frame
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters (not pictured)
**The cheapest place to find a small wire wreath frame and Burlap is WalMart. I had left over flowers from a previous project, but you can find cheap flowers at Dollar Tree.**
- Start by removing flowers from their stems. I also kept a pile of leaves to add as well.
- Use burlap to make a large bow and loop to hang wreath. Attach on opposite ends of frame with hot glue.
- Begin hot glueing flowers around wire frame. Be sure to adhere well or flowers will fall off.
- Once all of the flowers are attached, add leaves.
- Hang on door and enjoy!