Want a simple Easter craft you can make with the little ones, with supplies you likely already have? Try making a bunny mask!
- White Paper Plate
- Popsicle Stick
- Pipe Cleaners
- Hot Glue Gun
- White Construction Paper
- Pink Construction Paper
- Cut out the center of the paper plate.
- Glue the popsicle stick to the bottom of your plate.
- Cut out bunny ears with the white construction paper.
- Cut out slightly smaller ears with the pink paper.
- Glue the pink ears on the inside of the white ears.
- Attach the ears to the top of the plate.
- Attach pipe cleaners to each side of the plate.
Enjoy your bunny mask!