I recently developed a new found love of avocados. I found myself putting them on any and everything. It wasn’t until a few days ago that I realized I had never tried guacamole. It didn’t take long before I found a recipe and gave it a try. I made a few changes but my husband and I ended up loving it.
- 4 Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 2 medium sized tomatoes (or one large one), chopped
- Lime Juice (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp round pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/5 tsp cumin
- 1/5 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 serrano chile, chopped fine
- pinch of cilantro, chopped
- Sugar to taste
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, optional
- Cut avocados into small pieces and place into food processor with lime juice.
- Grind until mixture is smooth and scoop into serving bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix.
- Serve immediately.
**Serve with Hint of Lime Tostitos
To keep guacamole from browning, cover dip with water. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate. When you are ready to eat it again, dump the water and stir.