Like everyone who grew up in the 90s, I was raised watching Disney movies. I had every movie and book. And I dreamed of being a princess and one day marrying my prince. But unlike everyone who grew up in the 90s, I never grew up enough to out grow all of these things. My iPod is full of Disney songs. I still watch my VHS tapes to get that happy feeling that follows pressing play, after rewinding a whole movie. Almost everything I own has a princess on it somewhere. And I still get that feeling of excitement when Disney announces they are releasing a new movie.
This is a place where I will share my every thought on all things Disney! From Disney World to Disney projects, you can find it here! If you are Disney obsessed soul like me, be sure to check back for updates and stories. And let me know if there is anything you want me to weigh in on!
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever. ”
– Walt Disney
Click the Links Below to Find More Disney Magic:
- Disney Movie Rewards
- Ten Fun Ways to Add Some Disney Magic To Your Wedding
- Memory Maker – Disney World
- New Fantasyland – Disney World
- Be Our Guest Review
- Beauty and the Beast Ranger School Homecoming
- Disney Bounding – What is it?
- Disney Bounding – Ariel & Eric
- Disney Bounding – Pocahontas & John Smith
- Disney Bounding – Mickey & Minnie
- Disney Bounding – Jack and Sally
- Disney Parks Bag
- DIY Belle & Gaston Costumes
- Gaston’s Tavern Review
- Up Themed Anniversary Gift
For more, check out our Pinterest Page!
And like us on Facebook!