My husband and I to save plastic grocery bags for several reasons. We use them all the time. Whether its for trash bags in our cars, or an extra bag to pick up after our dog, we always have a use for plastic bags. Getting a good stash of bags is easy, but finding some place to keep them in your home could be tricky.
- Empty Clorox Wipes Container
- Scrap booking Paper
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
Making the Container look good is just about the easiest thing you’ll do all day!
- Start by removing all the labels from your container.
- Pick a color of paper that looks good with the containers lid.
- Measure the height of your container and cut a strip of paper that size.
- Paint Mod Podge on the back of the paper and wrap it onto the container.
- Paint Mod Podge over top the paper and allow to dry.
- For an added touch make a label that says “Plastic Bags” out of a different color paper and Mod Podge onto your container.
Directions to Roll Bags:
- Fold bag in half with the handles folded out to the side. (Pictured)
- Before rolling the bag all the way up, place the second folded bag’s handles in the first bag and continue rolling.
- As you finish rolling the two bags, add another the same way.
- Repeat until your roll is as thick as your container
- Slide into container and pull the center out of the opening.
- Replace bags when needed.